- Bicycle Trail Guides – Learn more about Albuquerque’s vast and colorful trail system. Pick a trail and follow along with the authors for a unique experience in and around the Duke City.
- Albuquerque Bike Map – PDF (11mb) File too large? Call or email us and we will send you a map for free! Don’t forget, everyone who rents with us gets a free map!
- Interactive Bike Map – Albuquerque features more than 400 miles of on-street bicycle facilities and multi-use trails.
- Open Space Trail Maps – Albuquerque Open Space is mostly comprised of lands acquired by the City of Albuquerque. Open Space also includes properties owned by other entities and co-managed by the Open Space Division. Each piece of land contains a number of areas that provide the public with a variety of facilities and uses. Additionally, Albuquerque was listed as having the highest percentage of parkland and Open Space for small cities in the U.S.
- Paseo Del Bosque Trail Map – Albuquerque’s premiere multi-use trail, the Paseo del Bosque Trail, goes from the north to the south edges of the metro area through the Rio Grande’s cottonwood bosque (forest). Sunset Magazine recently featured the Paseo del Bosque as one of the best trails in the Western US.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress