|1/2 Day (4 hours)||Full Day (24 hours)||7-Day (weekly)||Extended Rentals|
Each hybrid rental includes a helmet, U- lock, water bottle cage, hand-pump, patch/safety kit, and a custom map of Albuquerque bike trails/routes and attractions.
Routes’ hybrid bikes are comfortable, fast, and ideal for exploring streets and bike paths with varied terrain (particularly as found in some areas east and west of the Rio Grande / Paseo del Bosque bike path). Our hybrids are designed to deliver a balance of performance, flexibility, and versatility that is well-suited to urban adventurers, nature enthusiasts, and athletes alike.
Wherever your ride (or your whimsy) may take you, a Routes hybrid is the perfect match. Each bike offers a lightweight frame, a quality drivetrain with 21 speed selections, high-performance urban tires, and an upright riding stance. Contact us to learn more about these all-able bicycles, and to reserve your Albuquerque adventure today!
- Manufacturer: Northrock Bicycles
- Model: SC7
- Lightweight aluminum easy-riding frame
- VELO cushioned saddle and seat post suspension for a comfortable ride
- Adjustable quill stem for an upright riding position that reduces body strain and fatigue
- TEKTRO padded brake levers for precision stopping and durability
- RST SOFI Front Suspension to smooth out terrain
- SHIMANO FCM171 Cranks, 21 gears so you can ride how you like
- SHIMANO Altus derailleur for accurate shifting, precision and style
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- KENDA 700x40c performance tires to tackle bike paths, paved surfaces, and basic dirt trails
- 19″ frame fits men and women between 5′-5″ and 6′-4″
At a glance:
- Manufacturer: Torker
- Model: Alpental
- Sturdy hi-tensile steel cantilever frame
- Comfortable hybrid saddle
- Front suspension with 43mm of travel to smooth out terrain
- Front suspension fork with 43mm of travel
- Shimano 21 speed shifting so you can ride how you like
- Alloy linear pull brakes
- Alloy wheels, quick release front
- Alloy wheels with a quick release front
- Alloy 28/38/48t crankset
- KENDA 26×1.95 aggressive hybrid tires to tackle bike paths, paved surfaces, and basic dirt trails
- 17” frame fits men and women between 5’-2” 5’-8”
- 19” frame fits men and women between 5’-8” and 6’-2”
What makes our hybrid bikes so versatile?
Routes’ hybrid bikes blend features from mountain and road bicycles into a comfortable, versatile platform that is suited to a wide variety of rides and experiences. Our hybrid bikes are lightweight and fast, perfect for tackling hilly terrain; and are equally at home on pavement and on easy/moderate packed dirt trails.
Hybrid similarities to mountain bikes:
- A more upright frame, offering a more comfortable riding position
- A stouter frame that can handle more weight — in rider and/or cargo — as well as absorb the varied landscapes you might encounter on a longer commute/ride
- Slightly wider tires for better traction and stability
Hybrid similarities to road bikes:
- Lighter rims and frame for faster riding
- Lighter components and taller gearing for faster riding and maximum torque
- Slightly thinner tires for optimum speed on pavement / packed dirt
Please review our rental terms before your visit. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, please contact us through email or call the shop at (505) 933-5667. We look forward to your visit!