Guided Tour Terms
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start to be fitted on a bicycle, receive a helmet, and hear safety instructions.
- The cost of the tour includes the use of a comfort bike, helmet, and bottled water. Don’t forget your camera! We advise that you wear seasonally appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes. Reflective wear and safety lights will be provided for evening tours.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour for safety concerns such as high winds, snow storms, thunderstorms, excessive heat or cold, or other severe conditions. If a tour is cancelled, and you are unable to reschedule, we will issue a refund for the cancelled tour. If the weather is questionable, please call one hour before each tour start time to confirm status.
- Because of the popularity of our tours, There are no refunds for tour cancellations; a credit will be issued for a later date (subject to availability). Full-price will be charged for no-shows and those who miss the tour departure.
- Reservations for some tours may be rescheduled, depending on availability. Refunds for cancelled tours are available within 48 hours notice. There are no ‘re-schedules’ for the Bike & Brew tour, Bikes & Balloons tour, and the Biking Bad tours.
Designed by Heather | Powered by Good Vibes