New Mexico Safe Certified
Routes is proud to be New Mexico Safe Certified as we have adopted COVID-Safe Practices to help ensure all of us —our guests, employees, and families—remain safe as New Mexico reopens for business and recreation.
Please note: we are taking everyone’s safety very seriously and are following the strictest health guidelines:
- 👉 As of November 16, 2020, Routes has updated our COVID-Safe Practices as per the updated Public Health Order in New Mexico. We will be pausing our bicycle tours, recreational bicycle rentals and snowshoe rentals until December 1st, 2020. Our Albuquerque shop will be open daily for bicycle repairs and maintenance, bicycle sales, accessory and parts retail, and non-recreational bicycle rentals (ie. transportation only). Non-recreational rentals include 1/2 day or longer for transportation uses.
- 👉 Routes ABQ will remain OPEN 7-days a week, however we will be limiting our daily hours to 10am-4pm.
- 👉 We are limiting the number of guests in our shop at one time to 1 and are encouraging curbside services for all interactions, drop-off’s and pick-ups (excepting inclement weather).
- 👉 As ordered by the state, everyone (our team members and guests) must wear masks at all times for both in-store and curbside service. We have masks available for purchase in our shop. As of 07/13/20, Masks are also required when riding bicycles.
- 👉 We have hand sanitizer available for guests and our team members throughout our store free for use as well as for purchase.
- 👉 All rental and maintenance bicycles, helmets, & accessories are sanitized when they arrive and before they go out for everyone’s safety.
Because we care about you – please help us follow these guidelines and if you are not feeling well or are in a vulnerable health group, please consider staying home.
A Note on Our Award-Winning Bike Tours
We unfortunately have had to PAUSE our Bicycle Tours in both Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
For the health and safety of our guests and our team members – when able to reopen tours – we have implemented the following tour procedures:
- 🚲 Our tours have been limited to a maximum of 5 guests per tour.
- 🚲 Every guests will be given a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer at the start of the tour to keep and use whenever they need.
- 🚲 Face masks are required for everyone on our tours. We encourage guests to bring face masks, however our guides will provide individually wrapped and sanitized masks if needed.
- 🚲 During tour stops, guests and guides are required to wear their face masks and socially distance at least six feet from one another (unless in the same group/family). While riding, bicycles naturally distance 6 feet, but please be mindful of other guests.
From All of Us at Routes – THANK YOU!
As always, we will keep everyone updated on any new changes or info that comes our way. All of your support has meant the world to us and our little 100% locally-owned bike shop over the past year. It is because of YOU that we are still around and able to showcase our communities, our cultures, and our state! 💗🚲😍 We are forever grateful!
Hang in there, friends!