New Mexico Safe Certified – WE ARE OPEN!
Routes is proud to be New Mexico Safe Certified as we have adopted COVID-Safe Practices to help ensure all of us —our guests, employees, and families—remain safe as New Mexico reopens for business and recreation.
Please note: we are taking everyone’s safety very seriously and are following the strictest health guidelines:
- 👉 As of June 22, 2021, Routes has updated our COVID-Safe Practices as per the updated Public Health Order in New Mexico. Our Albuquerque shop is OPEN DAILY for bicycle repairs, maintenance, bicycle sales, accessory and parts retail, tours, and bicycle rentals. Our Santa Fe Tour Series is also OPEN for DAILY TOURS.
- 👉 Routes ABQ will remain OPEN 7-days a week, from to 9am-5pm.
- 👉 We are limiting the number of guests in our shop at one time to a maximum of 12 and are still offering curbside services for all interactions, drop-off’s and pick-ups if requested.
- 👉 As of May 14, 2021 our state government adopted the CDC guidance exempting fully-vaccinated individuals from wearing masks in both indoor and outdoor settings. Individuals are considered fully-vaccinated two weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or two weeks after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
The state of New Mexico wholly supports businesses and workplaces that may continue to require masks for employees and/or customers on their premises, regardless of vaccination status.
Routes Bicycle Tours & Rentals is allowing vaccinated guests and employees to decide for themselves if they would like to wear a mask indoors or not. All non-vaccinated guests must continue wearing masks inside our shop.
We have also updated our mask requirements when outdoors:
- Fully-vaccinated customers who rent bicycles are not required to wear masks when outdoors.
- Fully-vaccinated guides are not required to wear a mask outdoors on tour, but are welcome to still do so.
- Please note: in both of these instances, masks will still be required when visiting partner properties, to comply with their guidelines as well.
- 👉 We have hand sanitizer available for guests and our team members throughout our store free for use as well as for purchase.
- 👉 All tour, rental and customer maintenance bicycles, helmets, & accessories are sanitized when they arrive and before they go out for everyone’s safety.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we do our best to navigate the ever-changing requirements created by this pandemic.
Because we care about you – please help us follow these guidelines and if you are not feeling well or are in a vulnerable health group, please consider staying home.
A Note on Our Award-Winning Bike Tours
Our Bicycle Tours are 100% BACK OPEN in both ABQ & Santa Fe!
For the health and safety of our guests and our team members we have implemented the following tour procedures:
- 🚲 Our tours have been limited to a maximum of 16 guests per tour.
- 🚲 Every guests will be given a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer at the start of the tour to keep and use whenever they need.
- 🚲 Face masks are not required for fully-vaccinated individuals when riding bicycles on our tours, however at this time they are still required when entering partner properties. We encourage guests to bring face masks, however our guides will provide individually wrapped and sanitized masks if needed.
- 🚲 While riding, bicycles naturally distance 6 feet, please be mindful of other guests.
From All of Us at Routes – THANK YOU!
As always, we will keep everyone updated on any new changes or info that comes our way. All of your support has meant the world to us and our little 100% locally-owned bike shop over the past year and a half. It is because of YOU that we are still around and able to showcase our communities, our cultures, and our state! 💗🚲😍 We are forever grateful!
Hang in there, friends!