|Hourly||1/2 Day (4 hours)||Full Day (24 hours)||7-Day (weekly)||Extended|
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Our signature yellow-tire city bikes are a perfect way to explore Albuquerque in Routes style. Sturdy steel frames, three-speed selections, and a soft leather saddle make these bikes a comfortable and enjoyable choice for riders of all skill levels.
Glide through historic neighborhoods, visit museums and the City’s cultural / shopping district, feel the wind beneath Cottonwood trees along the Rio Grande River Bike Path, enjoy a picnic at the nearby biological park, zoo, or in one of the area’s many parks – the beautiful, azure New Mexico sky is the limit.
At a glance:
- Manufacturer: Republic Bike
- Easy-shift Shimano Nexus three-speed internal hub suitable for easy / moderate terrain.
- Comfortable saddle-seat.
- Upright commuter handlebars with red-stitched grips.
- Shimano front drum brake / rear coaster brake.
- Rear Racks with Bungee’s (Add a large rear basket carrier or cooler bag to any rental for just $5, perfect for picnics, shopping, etc.)
- Hi-ten steel step-through frame and mudguard fenders.
- Custom yellow balloon tires with alloy rims and yellow reflectors.
- Vintage red bell.
- All step-thru bikes feature a black string garment-guard on the rear fender and a full vinyl chain case.
- Note: Each cruiser rental includes a helmet, lock, rear rack with bungee, bell, and a customized map of Albuquerque bike routes and attractions.
Please review our rental terms before your visit. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, please contact us through email or call the shop at (505) 933-5667. We look forward to your visit!