Routes Bicycle Tours & Rentals is committed to providing the highest standard of bicycle care and service to our community at the best possible value. We understand your bike is important, and our master mechanics go the extra mile to ensure preventative maintenance and attention to detail is at the heart of every order.
We believe that a fully functional bicycle is at the core of the enjoyment of cycling, and strive to deliver the best possible repair and maintenance services 100% of the time.
Our position as Albuquerque’s premiere bicycle rental boutique gives our Routes Repair department a unique edge. Our mechanics continually maintain a fleet of high-quality commercial bicycles, and perpetual, flawless execution is essential. The parts and accessories we carry are road-tested in New Mexico and are carefully designed to deliver optimum performance and meet the unique challenges of our local environment. From high-end road bikes to hybrids and vintage cruisers, Routes Repair is here to serve you!
All brands and bikes are welcome.
Conveniently located in downtown Albuquerque, Routes Repair is proud to be the first bicycle boutique in Albuquerque to offer a Customer Rewards Club, bike pick-up and delivery, and a standard tune-up package that includes a full-service bike wash. Bring your bike in or schedule an appointment today and experience the Routes difference!
Get 50% OFF your bicycle repair if you bring your bike into our ABQ Shop on a (rare) rainy day!
Bicycle Service Menu
- Complete Tune-up -$85 – Front/rear derailleur adjust, brake adjust, true both wheels, inspect/clean/lubricate drivetrain, full bicycle wash, adjust all bearings as needed (hub, bottom bracket, headset, derailleur pulleys), torque all bolts to MFG specifications, tire/wheel inspection and full dethorn, inflate tires to MFG specifications, safety inspection & road test.
- Standard Tune-up – $60 – Front/rear derailleur adjust, brake adjust, check tire pressure, full bicycle wash, tire dethorn, inflate tires to MFG specifications, inspect/clean/lubricate drivetrain, safety inspection and road test.
- Basic/Quick Tune-up – $15/$25 – Quick-adjust of brakes and derailleur, quick lube, inflate tires to MFG specifications.
- Pro Tune-up – $200 – Includes complete tune-up, plus your bike will be fully disassembled, detailed, lubricated, and installed with brand new cables and housing. Bottom Brackets, Hubs and Headset will be repacked and reinstalled as well.
- Suspension Repair – Varies – Suspension Repair is “a la carte” as various models and manufacturers present unique challenges and labor commitment.
- A La Carte Repairs – Varies – We perform a full array of repairs and service. To inquire about specific pricing, come see us in-store or contact us via email or phone. Below is just a sampling of what we offer:
- Tire/Tube Replacement (does not include new tube) – $5
- Wheel Truing – Starts at $10
- Hub Adjust – Starts at $5
- Derailleur Adjust – Starts at $5
- Brakes Adjust – Starts at $5
- Cables Install – Starts at $8
- Headset Adjust – Starts at $5
- Bike Builds – Starts at $50
- We Pack & Ship bikes, too! Starts at $50
*A $10 delivery/pickup charge applies within the Albuquerque Metro Area; additional miles will be charged at a rate of $0.50 / mile.