|1/2 Day (4 hours)||Full Day (24 hours)||7-Day (weekly)||Extended Rentals|
Each road bike rental includes a helmet, U- lock, water bottle cage, hand-pump, patch/safety kit, and a custom map of Albuquerque bike trails/routes and attractions.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Leave your bike at home
And enjoy the ride on one of our high-performance Cannondale bicycles. Our road bikes combine technological innovation, aesthetics, attention to detail, and experience in the world’s most important competitions, to offer our beautiful and efficient cycles to aficionados.
Cannondale has always been at the forefront of bicycle innovation and quality. Their designs are proven in professional competition so that every machine, whether for racing, commuting or cruising, on road or off, is the very best. Cannondale builds, tests and rebuilds, to make their bicycles and accessories better and better. And they never settle for “good enough.” It’s knowing it, verses guessing it and using the world’s greatest athletes to prove it. It’s Cannondale’s relentless pursuit of perfection.
What this Means to You
Routes Bicycles’ dedication to the perfect ride and Cannondale’s continual quest to produce the ultimate bicycles, guarantees that when you swing your leg over our Cannondale rental bikes you pedal down the road or trail on a cutting-edge machine that fits and rides like a champ, is built to last and is ready to take you everywhere you want to go.
At a glance:
Pure thoroughbred racing machines. Cannondale’s Elite line of road bikes is designed for maximum efficiency. With a focus on extreme light weight, balanced stiffness, aggressive positioning and Cannondale’s legendary pinpoint handling, the Elite bicycle line is engineered to get you to the finish line first.
- Manufacturer: Cannondale
- Frame: Caad8, Optimized 6061 Alloy, Save, Bb30
- Fork: Cannondale Ultra, Carbon Blades, 1-1/8″
- Crank: Fsa Omega Bb30, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Fsa Bb30
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4600
- Cog Set: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 12-28, 10-Speed
- Chain: Kmc X10, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rims: Maddux Rs 3.0, 32 Hole
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4600
- Hubs: Cannondale C4
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x23c
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Brake: Cannondale C4, Dual Pivot, Cartridge Pad
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Compact
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8mm, 6 Deg.
- Headset: Tange Seiki Integrated, 25mm Top Cap
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
- Grips: Cannondale Suede Bar Tape W/ Gel, 2.5mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo W/ Steel Rails
- Seat Post: Cannondale C4 Alloy, 27.2mmx300mm
- Weight: 19.3 lbS
- Sizes to fit men and women comfortably between 5′-3″ and 6′-2″
Please review our rental terms before your visit. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, please contact us through email or call the shop at (505) 933-5667. We look forward to your visit!