Explore New Mexico’s Spicy Side with Our Most Popular Food!
The New Mexico Chile Bike Tour is Albuquerque’s first signature bicycle experience that takes guests onto the streets of Albuquerque to explore the flavorful red and green chiles for which New Mexico is famous.
The bold flavors of contemporary New Mexican cuisine arise from the State’s local terrain and arid climate (which lend themselves to the distinctive flavor of green and red chile) and blend traditional Native American, Spanish, and American culinary traditions. No visit to the Land of Enchantment is complete without sampling the rich variety of cuisines embraced by our creative chefs.
Our 3.5-hour progressive food & bike tour showcases innovative culinary partners and a wide selection of New Mexican chiles in delicious combinations of classic, sweet, savory, and unique.
New Mexico Chile Bike Tour Details –
- Time: 1:00pm – 4:30pm; Select Dates
- Distance: 10mi round-trip from Routes Bicycle Tours Located in Historic Old Town Albuquerque.
- Difficulty Level: Leisurely. Ages 12+ (ID Required for alcoholic beverages); 95% on dedicated trails & paths
- Cost:$125 with Bicycle Rental / $118 BYO(B)ike
- Includes: Professionally-guided progressive food tour by bicycle; All on-site fees/gratuities; bicycle rental, helmet, bottled water; and a commemorative tour gift. Does Not Include: Tour guide gratuity
Our world-famous tour has been featured in:
PLEASE NOTE: Our standard Cancellation and No Show Policy applies to all of our Tours.